[Air-l] "It can't be legal unless you pay for it"

Heidelberg, Chris Chris.Heidelberg at ssa.gov
Mon Feb 27 15:08:36 PST 2006

Thanks David! This article is excellent for my literature review. I am
nearly finished the first three chapters and I am adding targeted
literature now. This piece really hits home that the industry has
conducted a highly successful and effective anti-piracy communications
campaign. When law enforcement is completely befuddled, it is easy for
one to see how ordinary citizens are experiencing the chilling effects
of legal crackdowns on fair use.