[Air-l] Mentoring midwives by email

Sarah Stewart sarahs at tekotago.ac.nz
Tue Feb 28 01:46:13 PST 2006

Dear colleagues

I am a senior lecturer in midwifery, midwife and PhD student enrolled at the Centre of Online Health, University of Queensland, Brisbane. I am developing an e-mail mentoring system for new graduate midwives. Are there anyone involved in similar clinical or education work ie carrying out things like critical reflection and debriefing especially in the health field. I would be thrilled to talk to anyone interested in this area or carrying similar work, either on or off list.

Thank you all for your help.
regards
Sarah

Sarah Stewart