[Air-l] FW: [CYBERTEL] TPRC Call of Papers

Julie Cohen jec at law.georgetown.edu
Thu Feb 2 11:45:33 PST 2006

I'd like to put in a plug for this conference (I currently serve on its
Board of Directors). Historically, the TPRC has been a valuable
crossover point at which ideas could migrate from the academic
literature into policy and regulatory processes. Attendance is about
evenly split between academics and regulators from both the US and other
countries. While TPRC initially focused more narrowly on economics,
there has been a real effort in the last 5-10 years to incorporate a
broader range of perspectives.
Julie

--
Julie E. Cohen