[Air-l] "It can't be legal unless you pay for it"

Erick Iriarte Ahon eiriarte at alfa-redi.org
Sun Feb 26 10:47:20 PST 2006

Hi

I would like to introduce another aspect in this dialogue.

The structure of creative commons is based in common law, but when
you pass to a country with based in roman law is difficult the
application, so in this cases need "a special version" (like creative
commons in spain or chile).

In Spain (and with latinamerican vision), is created the project
Coloriuris (https://www.coloriuris.net), that is a licence model
based in the roman law,

Another style for open contents and free use of information

yours,

Erick Iriarte Ahon
Alfa-Redi
http://www.alfa-redi.org