[Air-l] Invitation to review abstracts for IR7.0

Fay Sudweeks F.Sudweeks at murdoch.edu.au
Sun Jan 22 17:36:04 PST 2006

Abstracts for IR7.0 are due on 7 February so I am searching for willing reviewers. If you reviewed for IR6.0, you will have already received a request from me to review. However, we need more reviewers to lighten the load for everyone!

The abstracts will be available on the AoIR online reviewing system and will need to be completed by 7 March. I would appreciate it if you could review about 10 abstracts (or less if we get more reviewers).

If you're willing to review for IR7.0, could you please reply to me personally (sudweeks at murdoch.edu.au) indicating in which of the following areas you would prefer to review, and I'll send review guidelines etc. shortly:

[  ] Communities and Communication
[  ] Digital aesthetics
[  ] Economics and Commerce
[  ] Ethics, Law, Policy
[  ] Gaming
[  ] Globalization/Localization
[  ] Histories
[  ] Identities and Diversity
[  ] Informatics
[  ] Converging Technologies
[  ] Politics/(In)Equality
[  ] Research Methods, Metrics, Approaches
[  ] Social Uses and Consequences
[  ] Surveillance, Privacy, Security
[  ] Teaching/Learning/Education
[  ] Technologies and Infrastructures
[  ] Theories/Philosophies
[  ] Health and Welfare

Thanks!
Fay

-----
Dr Fay Sudweeks
School of Information Technology
Murdoch University
Murdoch WA 6150 Australia
Tel: (08) 9360 2364  Fax: (08) 9360 2941
Program Chair, IR7.0 Conference: http://conferences.aoir.org