[Air-l] Research on Digitality and Identity

Stephan Humer hhm-mail at web.de
Mon Jan 2 12:59:23 PST 2006

Hi all,

my name is Stephan and I´m doing a lot of sociological and
ethnographical research at the Free University of Berlin,
especially in the field of digital theory and identity. I
would love to get in touch with people who do the
same job around the world and I hope to get this done via
this great mailing list. So, if some of you deal with
sociological theory, cultural studies, identity
research and everything thats related to it, feel free to
contact me. I´m happy for every information, and as a
"hacker-turned-sociologist" (nice quote ;) it can´t be
technical enough, too...

Thanks a lot!

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Dipl.-Soz. Stephan Humer, Cand.phil.

Doktorand, Institut für Soziologie, Freie Universität Berlin
Arbeitsbereich Kultur-, Medien-, Techniksoziologie und
Historische Anthropologie

Doctorand, Institute of Sociology, Free University of Berlin
Cultural, Media and Technical Sociology, Historical Anthropology

stephan at humer.de - www.internetsoziologie.de - shhhhh at jabber.ccc.de

Postfach 30 41 30, 10724 Berlin, Germany

http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x5FF283AD