[Air-l] CITSA 2006

Homero Gil de Zuniga hgildezuniga at wisc.edu
Wed Jan 18 21:50:37 PST 2006

Maybe someone in the editorial board would like to take the time to reply to
the AoIR list about this accusation...
PS. Please note that this e-mail is being sent to both the AoIR list and the
editorial board of the Journal of Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics
with ISSN: 1690-4524
HGZ

Let's see if someone clarifies this!!!  :-)