[Air-l] CITSA 2006

elijah wright elw at stderr.org
Wed Jan 18 23:13:34 PST 2006

Perhaps they will - that would be useful.  Someone needs to educate their
editorial board on ways to appear to be something other than a "phony
conference".  Everything about the rhetoric of the message indicates that
such is the case.

On the other hand, if it is a fraudulent piece of what i call "conference
spam", I don't want them to know how to do any better.

--elijah