[Air-l] Help with blogpost search

Ana Keshelashvili anna at osgf.ge
Tue Jul 11 02:18:27 PDT 2006

Dear Aoir Colleagues,

I'm trying to research what were the US bloggers saying about
publication of Muhammad cartoon for the first 6 months of this year. I
was trying to collect data through Technorati, but it doesn't return
results from the beginning of January, also as I'm aware, it doesn't
necessarily give results from some of A-list bloggers (not sure if
that's true). I turned to BlogPulse search. I was wondering, if anyone
could give an opinion about BlogPulse searcher, how representative it is
or how it collects and returns blog posts.

Thanks,
Best,

Ana Keshelashvili,
Faculty Member,