[Air-l] New - E-Democracy and E-Government Researchers Network - Join the Online Information Exchange

Steven Clift slc at publicus.net
Tue Jul 11 08:06:59 PDT 2006

E-Democracy and E-Government Researchers Network

Over the years I've invited researchers I'd meet to join a niche information
exchange on serious e-democracy related research.  The Do-Research
YahooGroup (with over 100 members) is moving to http://groups.dowire.org. It
is the largest and most active international online group for researchers on
the topic.

I invite you to join us.

The purpose of E-Democracy and E-Government Researchers Network is to
connect e-democracy and e-government researchers around the world.

Register and join here:

    http://groups.dowire.org/groups/research

If you are already a member of DoWire Groups, please login first then join
the forum (and other groups including the 2500 member announcement-only
"Newswire" with my blog posts:  http://groups.dowire.org/groups/newswire ).

When you register with the site, be sure to fill out as much of your member
profile as possible.  It is the foundation of a dynamic "who's who" that
includes fields for you to mention your relevant recent publications.

You can view the "who's who" of e-democracy/e-government research who have
moved to the new server already (must login to read profiles):

   http://groups.dowire.org/groups/research/members

A few rules:

Participants in E-Democracy and E-Government Researchers Network agree to:

 * as a condition of membership, all members agree to fill out form
 * most of their member profile and to update it at least once a year
 * messages may not be forwarded to other public forums without the express

   e-mail permission of the author

Sincerely,
Steven Clift
http://publicus.net