[Air-l] Help with blogpost search

Liz Whippo - Siris whippo at siris.com
Wed Jul 12 01:18:05 PDT 2006

Hopefully we will soon get some decent tools (in multiple languages)
that follow Consumer Generated Media.

here are some sites that I use when I use blogs for research.  Some are
more up-to-date then others and there are usually more duplicates than not.
my first choices are technorati and google.  I often search in foreign
languages and these often do not include blogs by certain providers.

http://www.pubsub.com/
http://www.icerocket.com/
http://www.blogdigger.com/

these sites give more information on what people are talking about "buzz"
http://buzz.yahoo.com/
http://www.digg.com/
http://blogniscient.com/

then there are other sites that look into discussion groups and message
boards.

google
http://boardreader.com/
http://forumfind.com/