[Air-l] : postgresql and mysql

Charlie Balch charlie at balch.org
Tue Jul 25 11:24:19 PDT 2006

I think the "problem" with postgresql is that it is an enterprise level
system. Enterprise level systems require a lot of expertise to install,
maintain, and program. On the other hand they are more stable and efficient.

I found an interesting read at
http://docs.moodle.org/en/Arguments_in_favour_of_PostgreSQL - I'm convinced.
Hopefully I'll not have to write too many different SQL statements.
Charlie