[Air-l] Maine OLPC - was - India Rejects One Laptop Per Child

Mark Warschauer markw at uci.edu
Thu Jul 27 06:43:13 PDT 2006

(1) My own book, Laptops and Literacy: Learning in the Wireless
Classroom--based on research in Maine and California--can be ordered
from Teachers College Press

(2) Some of my other articles on one laptop per child programs in
Maine and California can be downloaded or requested from

(3) There are a number of evaluation reports on the Maine program
that can be dowloaded from http://www.usm.maine.edu/cepare/mlti.htm

(4) An overview paper of recent research on the topic is available at