[Air-l] Maine OLPC - was - India Rejects One Laptop Per Child

Mark Warschauer markw at uci.edu
Thu Jul 27 06:43:13 PDT 2006

(1) My own book, Laptops and Literacy: Learning in the Wireless
Classroom--based on research in Maine and California--can be ordered
from Teachers College Press
(http://store.tcpress.com/0807747262.shtml).

(2) Some of my other articles on one laptop per child programs in
Maine and California can be downloaded or requested from
http://www.gse.uci.edu/faculty/markw/papers.html

(3) There are a number of evaluation reports on the Maine program
that can be dowloaded from http://www.usm.maine.edu/cepare/mlti.htm

(4) An overview paper of recent research on the topic is available at
http://ubiqcomputing.org/Apple_1-to-1_Research.pdf

Mark