[Air-l] Re 7. Re: Reference on impact of resources going online

Milliken, Mary C. z1d7a at unb.ca
Mon Jul 31 06:05:50 PDT 2006

Hi Caroline. You may find the report of the Community Intermediaries Research Project of
interest: http://www.unb.ca/cirp/

The research team looked at the impact of online Canadian federal government services on
community-based organizations and their clients.

All the best,
Mary C. Milliken
PhD Candidate
UNBF Sociology