[Air-l] IR7.0 Conference - Message to presenters about full papers

Fay Sudweeks F.Sudweeks at murdoch.edu.au
Thu Jul 27 19:26:42 PDT 2006

I'm still having problems getting messages to everyone from the
conference system, so apologies for using the list.

This is just to clarify that submitting a full paper for the conference
archive is optional. You do NOT have to submit a paper in order to
present at the conference, but you MUST register for the conference.

Obviously if you intend to submit your paper for the archive, then the
sooner we get it the better. We have nominated a deadline of 31 July to
give us time to organise the papers and get them uploaded. We can extend
that to 21 August. However, we will accept full papers up to the time of
the conference, even though it will be more difficult for uploading.

Fay

-----
Dr Fay Sudweeks
School of Information Technology
Murdoch University
Murdoch WA 6150 Australia
Tel: (08) 9360 2364  Fax: (08) 9360 2941
Web: www.it.murdoch.edu.au/~sudweeks
Co-Chair CATaC conferences: www.catacconference.org
Program Chair, IR7.0 Conference: http://conferences.aoir.org