[Air-l] defining community

Gustavo S. Mesch gustavo at soc.haifa.ac.il
Sun Jul 30 21:14:55 PDT 2006

My suggestion is a comprehensive and up to date review of different approaches
to community and its relevance to ICT

Katz, James E., Ronald Rice, Sophia Acord, Kiku Dasgupta and Kalpana David.
Personal Mediated Communication and the concept of community in theory and
practice. Communication Yearbook, 28, pp.315-371
--
Gustavo S. Mesch,
Senior Lecturer,
email:gustavo at soc.haifa.ac.il