[Air-l] Critical Mass

William Bain willronb at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 18 01:56:16 PDT 2006

Could I just briefly note on Denise N. Rall's mention of Stephen Ball's _Critical Mass_
that judging from comments on the book on the Web it seems impossible for it to be off topic. We are indeed all connected. I recently read Michael Whitworth's _Einstein's Wake_ and think it well worth a look in terms of the common metaphors of "science" and "letters" (or "art" or whatever opposite suits). I hope soon to get to _Critical Mass_

  Thanks for the post!

William Bain
PhD Student
Comparative Literature