[Air-l] The Education Summit and OPLC

Dr. W. Reid Cornwell wrc at tcfir.org
Fri Jul 28 13:31:56 PDT 2006

All,

The Education Summit is keynoted by Dr. Tim Manger, who is Assistant
Secretary of Education for Technology. Dr. Robert Wisher secretary of
defense for the "Advanced Distributed Learning initiative (ADL) and  (SCORM)
will participate as well. If education and the web is your cup of tea we are
the place to be in October. OPLC is high on the agenda for all panelists.

The nature, benefits and problems associated with "connected learning" as
seen from diverse perspectives such as education, economic development,
leadership, standardization, public policy, sociology and more are the
fodder for this conference. See: http://education-2006.org
<http://education-2006.org/>

I encourage you to come and share your views. AOIR members and contributors
are particularly welcome.

Call or email me for questions. (below)

Reid

  _____