[Air-l] air-l Digest, Vol 24, Issue 28

Stephanie Jo Kent kentcon at sover.net
Mon Jul 31 08:14:32 PDT 2006

Hi Irina,

Here is my first attempt at using a wiki with a writing course:
http://www.umasswiki.com/wiki/Class:COM375

I think it worked quite well, actually.  :-)  Am happy to discuss it
with you if you'd like to email me offlist:

steph

Stephanie Jo Kent, M.Ed, CI
Doctoral Student, Communication, UMass-Amherst
1852 Sunset Lake Road
Brattleboro, VT  05301-9310

kentcon at sover.net
steph at comm.umass.edu