[Air-l] Any opinions about Opinio web survey software

Charlie Balch charlie at balch.org
Wed Jul 5 04:21:34 PDT 2006

I would be very interested in seeing your results.

I'm also interested in why you think item randomization is important.  I'm
aware that there is some bias towards answering areas in web surveys.  I'm
also aware of the argument that any changes to a survey at the participant
level create different environments and thus make the data questionable.

By the way, http://birat.net is free including the source in ASP, but only
runs on Windows Servers, and does not provide item randomization.

Charlie Balch
LSU Graduate Student, Instructional Technology