[Air-l] Newcomer to this list

Christopher J. Richter crichter at hollins.edu
Thu Jul 13 14:11:52 PDT 2006

Hi Amybeth

Topics are diverse--in the abstract, discussions range from theoretical, through methodological and research literature to practical, but all center around communication/information technologies and their social and/or personal aspects.  Check the archive as Michael Zimmer suggests, and lurk and read the posts or their headers for a few days

Chris Richter