[Air-l] Message for IR7.0 Presenters

Fay Sudweeks F.Sudweeks at murdoch.edu.au
Sat Jul 15 01:13:18 PDT 2006

Apologies for cluttering the AoIR list but I need to get the following
message to all IR7.0 presenters. When I send messages from the
conference system I get about 80 email addresses bouncing.

PROGRAM INSERT

Please ensure that you have completed the "Program Insert" field on the
conference system for your abstract, as this is the text that will
appear in the conference program. All details in the conference program
will be generated from the submission database and we urge you to check
to make sure they are correct so as to avoid embarrassment. PAPERS
WITHOUT A 'PROGRAM INSERT' WILL BE LISTED WITHOUT ANY ABSTRACT AT ALL.
To add to the program insert field:

1. Log in to the "submission" page.
2. Click on your paper title, and you'll get a page beginning with "A.
Document Metadata". Go down the page to "4A. Program Insert". Add your
program insert then click "Preview and Continue", and if correct, then
click "Submit".

SUBMITTING FULL PAPERS

Full papers for the conference archive are due on 31 July. Please submit
in PDF format to:

aoir_submit at it.murdoch.edu.au

There is no word limit on full papers. Use simple formatting, with sans
serif font and in-text referencing. If you are unable to submit in PDF,
then use either DOC or RTF format.

CHECK YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS

Could you check that your email address on the conference system is
correct.

Thanks, and please don't hesitate to contact me if you need more
information.
Fay

-----
Dr Fay Sudweeks
School of Information Technology
Murdoch University
Murdoch WA 6150 Australia
Tel: (08) 9360 2364  Fax: (08) 9360 2941
Web: www.it.murdoch.edu.au/~sudweeks
Co-Chair CATaC conferences: www.catacconference.org
Program Chair, IR7.0 Conference: http://conferences.aoir.org