[Air-l] webmasters socio-economic profile

pjo at unr.edu pjo at unr.edu
Tue Jul 18 09:55:21 PDT 2006

Those webmasters are administering socio-cultural comunity-based
groups (e.g., the New York Basque Club, see http://eeny.org). The
variables that I am interested on, for comparison, are related to
their age, gender, socio-economic status, education level,
volunteering, ethnic background, membership of community-based
group...I mean, as I said, I have all this information but I would
like to compare with other studies in order to asses the peculiarity
or not of the groups studied.
thanks