[Air-l] Reference on impact of resources going online

Richard Smith smith at sfu.ca
Fri Jul 28 13:01:12 PDT 2006

Caroline,

I am doing a research study on this question at present, and although
we don't have a lot of data back (yet), I'd be happy to share what we
have and what we have collected in terms of references. I have a web
site set up with preliminary information and if it looks like what you
are interested in, I'll send you more details.

http://arago.cprost.sfu.ca/citizen

Warm regards from Vancouver (site of AIR 2007). Perhaps we should have
a panel/session on this for the 2007 conference.

...r