[Air-l] AU Visa Needed

Richard Smith smith at sfu.ca
Sun Jul 30 17:37:50 PDT 2006

I just did my ETA (Canada is one of the many countries elegible for
ETA applications), and it was completely painless. Make sure you have
a credit card and your passport handy when you do it, and it will take
you less than 5 minutes. It is then on file when you board the
plane/enter Aus.

I printed mine out just to be safe, however.

...r