[Air-l] drugging oz

Sarah Stewart sarahs at tekotago.ac.nz
Mon Jul 31 17:05:55 PDT 2006

the other thing is: your duty free allowance is shockingly stingy! We;re much more generous in New Zealand
Sarah

Sarah Stewart
PhD Candidate
Senior Lecturer
School of Midwifery
Otago Polytechnic
Forth St
Private Bag 1910
Dunedin
New Zealand
Tel: 0800 762786
sarahs at tekotago.ac.nz
>>> M.Allen at exchange.curtin.edu.au 08/01/06 12:00 PM >>>
Ah Barry, it's all about protecting our community *grin*

I will also add to the list of nasty horrible things that Aussies do at the airport...

we xray ALL incoming luggage for banned imports  - ie fruit, flowers etc - that pose biohazard. If you are coming from a farm, get all the mud off your shoes.

That said, we are an incredibly friendly bunch in Australia......

;)

Dr Matthew Allen
Associate Professor Internet Studies
Curtin University of Technology, CRICOS 00301J Australia
m.allen at curtin.edu.au
http://smi.curtin.edu.au/netstudies/allen.htm <https://email.curtin.edu.au/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://smi.curtin.edu.au/netstudies/allen.htm>
+61 8 92663511 (v) +61 8 9266 3166 (f)
President, Association of Internet Researchers http://www.aoir.org <https://email.curtin.edu.au/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.aoir.org/>