[Air-l] Help with blogpost search

Ericka Menchen Trevino emtrevino at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 07:30:04 PDT 2006

I've had this sort of problem before also. I was looking for what
people were saying about folksonomy and delicious around October 2005
on blogs. I was following that information pretty closely at the time
and I remember certain themes, but I was entirely frustrated by the
various searches. The best thing for me to do was search particular
blogs I was reading (the ones I remember and are still online) and
follow the links and trackbacks. Fortunately it wasn't a major part of
my research - just looking for a mood or impression rather than
statistical significance - and I was already familiar with the
sources, otherwise I'm not aware of any good tools for this.
--
Ericka Menchen Trevino
http://blog.erickamenchen.net