[Air-l] air-l Digest, Vol 23, Issue 6

Denise N. Rall denrall at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 14 17:59:36 PDT 2006

Uh, speaking of off-topic subjects.

Well I don't understand economic mechanisms very much
at all. I found the popular book, _Critical Mass_
(Stephen Ball) to be most helpful.

It is not actually very political, but really helpful
to theorize events - especially information-based
events that do relate to topics on the AIR_L list.

Stephen Ball was quite a bit more helpful to me after
I read the popular blockbuster, _Freakonomics_ which
was fun to read but short on both philosophical and
operational aspects.

Cheers, Denise

Denise N. Rall, PhD thesis in revision, School of Environ. Science,
Southern Cross University, Lismore NSW 2480 AUSTRALIA
Tuesdays: Room T2.17, +61 (0)2 6620 3577 or Mobile 0427 245 497
http://www.scu.edu.au/schools/rsm/staff/pages/drall/index.html
Virtual member, Cybermetrics Group, University of Wolverhampton, UK
http://cybermetrics.wlv.ac.uk/index.html