[Air-l] teaching with technology

Rivka NIESTEN r.niesten at ecu.edu.au
Sun Jul 30 08:52:59 PDT 2006

Irina

I am not sure if this is what you want but I am working on a project called "Harnessing the Power" which teaches staff and students in my faculty @ ECU how to use the inbuilt audio and video capabilities of the Mac computers in combination with course work. I have used this approach last semester with a colleague to teach a history unit. This approach worked really well and will be expanded this semester to include several languages, geography and English writing. The full documentation for the original project is online at: http://isp.ecu.edu.au/actproj/ if you want to take a look.

Rivka