[Air-l] conceptual lexicon

Alex Kuskis alex.kuskis at netscape.ca
Mon Jul 31 07:55:35 PDT 2006

Media ecology is neither new nor original to this person.
It's a well established approach to media and communication
studies founded on the work of McLuhan, Postman, Ong and
others, with its own association, listserv, journals, publications,
and conferences. See http://www.media-ecology.org/ .....Alex

Alex Kuskis PhD
e-Scholars.ca
Adjunct Professor of Communication