[Air-l] question about online teaching/learning

Maciej Kos kos at gnu.univ.gda.pl
Thu Jun 8 11:28:33 PDT 2006

It is surely helpful but I am not sure how long they will last after running
out of venture capital money. I don't see a viable business model there and
the bandwidth costs have to be enormous. Unless their business plan is similar
to flickr - waiting for being bought by yahoo! or google.

You can also check out Google Video or Meta Cafe.

BTW if you guys are looking for an inexpensive Podcast hosting, Lybsin
(www.libsyn.com/) is best.

Best,
Maciej

On Thu, 08 Jun 2006 10:06:15 -0700, J. J. wrote