[Air-l] <Introduce interesting News about Wibro>

Ellis Godard egodard at csun.edu
Wed Jun 14 12:36:18 PDT 2006

Nothing wrong with being a German, of course. (I'm Bavarian by birth - born
in Nuremburg and lived in Oberkatasu while my father was stationed in Hof on
the Saale.) I meant German as distinct from English - that is, ESL of any
sort. :)

Bitte, annehmen meine bescheidene entschuldigung - und meine schrecklicher
Deutsche. :)

-eg