[Air-l] The Education Summit - Conference correction

Dr. W. Reid Cornwell wrc at tcfir.org
Tue Jun 20 22:57:52 PDT 2006

All AOIR members are invited to apply for an Invitation to the Education
Summit. Our board will decide who is

granted and invitation. We will try to balance attendance to include 1/3
from each occupational group. (education, business, and public policy).

Ellis Goddard was kind enough to point out the error in how I wrote the
previous announcement. Thanks! Ellis

October 2 - 4 2006

Vail Cascades Resort

1300 Westhaven Dr.

Vail, Colorado 81657

 The Education Summit - The Future of American Competitiveness

Http://education-2006.org <http://education-2006.org/>

  One of the most important events of the year, Education Summit 2006

  is an invitation-only conference bringing together 200 of the best

  and brightest leaders in Business, Education and Government to

  formulate a new direction for the education system.

  Education Summit 2006 is the first of five annual conferences

  organized to capture the collective will and intelligence of Leaders

  who can set the pace for innovation vital to our national interest

  in education. The agenda is designed to facilitate a realistic

  appraisal of the current education system; a review of what current

  and near-future assets, innovations, research, policies and

  methodologies are available for reform; and the construction of a

  forward-thinking plan based on the best available quantitative and

  qualitative information our nationally-recognized panelists and

  participants can provide.

  While the goals of the Summit are ambitious, there will also be

  ample time for fun, networking and enjoyment of the beauty of Vail,

  Colorado at the peak of Fall color. Come join us October 2 - 4 in

  Vail.

  If you are interest in attending click here:

  http://education-2006.org/request.cfm  or call me at the

> number below

  _____

Dr. W. Reid Cornwell