[Air-l] netcraft question

Ted M Coopman coopman at u.washington.edu
Sun Jun 11 16:18:40 PDT 2006

Thanks everyone.

My initial interest was to see if the Indymedia network was overwhelming running out of US servers. It really is tangential to what I'm investigating at this stage, but if the info was there I would use it.

Two things I found on the Netcraft site I can use is the date the website appeared (this seems to be at least semi-acccurate as I checked a few sites I know the roll-out dates of and it was accurate) and the nameserver. So I may not know where the it is, but I do know the server it runs off of.

-TED

Ted M. Coopman
Department of Communication
University of Washington