[Air-l] Another Tip Re: Korean students

R.Mabry-Hubbard (UMC Student) ryh352 at mizzou.edu
Tue Jun 13 17:59:53 PDT 2006

> . . . a little dose of social networks and cultural capital...
> If you repeat this exercise, why not get students to learn how to make
> an introduction, ...

I would add for next time, perhaps use a pedagogical sympathetic group such
as WWWEDU listserv (Use of the WWW in Education); DIGITALDIVIDE list;
Ed-Tech list (Educational Technology)

http://www.edwebproject.org/wwwedu.html
http://www.digitaldivide.net/community/digitaldivide
http://www2.h-net.msu.edu/~edweb/

BTW, I liked your innovative assignment

------
Robin Y. Mabry Hubbard, MBA, EdS
Rural Sociology Doctoral Student - Community Informatics
Email: ryh352 at mizzou.edu  My Homepage: http://www.rrchubbard.org
Murphy's Law: There is never enough time to do it right; but there is always
time to do it over
~ Our Future arrived Yesterday!  ~
[I am not inviting any postmodernist to my party!]