[Air-l] email lists was Re: Another Tip Re: Korean students

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 13 19:44:10 PDT 2006

Hi I am a student and TA statistics but I think I know at least some
email list etiquette like an intro. I also tried my peacemaker role
after suspecting these as spam and brought the commercial soccer post
back on topic( you can shoot me down here about domain disputes as on
topic, lol ). May be the student learned from this.

I wonder if English is weak how these students can then follow the
discussions that result if indeed they would.

thanks I will check these other lists out as may be they are more
appropriate for me.

This list I find has many conference calls which I must ignore.

That said there are many things here I use including Barry's
wonderful papers have been an interesting study.

Peter