[Air-l] RELIGIOUS NORMS IN CYBERSPACE - CALL FOR PAPERS

Vit Sisler vit.sisler at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 11:20:19 PDT 2006

Re: Re: RELIGIOUS NORMS IN CYBERSPACE - CALL FOR PAPERS

'Religious Norms in Cyberspace' is a section of Cyberspace 2006, which is a
classical international conference. It is not streamed. The conference takes
place in Brno, not in Prague. All information can be found on the conference
website http://www.cyberspace.muni.cz/english/.

Best Regards

Vit Sisler