[Air-l] It's probably spam....

Alex Halavais halavais at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 08:03:56 PDT 2006

Holly has indicated that she has been dealing with a spike in requests
from Korean students (or "students") for a while here, and it looks
like some baddies got through. Determining the location of those
wanting to join on the scholar/spammer spectrum is not easy (I am at
about a .06, I think), and we are looking at some possibilities short
of background checks and blood oaths that should reduce the likelihood
of a recurrence.

Best,

Alex

--