[Air-l] <Introduce interesting News about Wibro>

Nils Zurawski nils.zurawski at uni-hamburg.de
Tue Jun 13 01:47:07 PDT 2006

Dear Ellis and other list members,

just to explain my posting, which seem to have
irritated you. I was not sure if these postings
were spam or legitimate postings by some student,
who were not aware of the lists content and the
appropriate forms of communication on a list.
Because the English was not always correct, I was
assuming this, as I thought that plain commercial
spam would not contain such mistakes. I did not
want to stigmatise anyone. But I have to ask what
you Ellis mean by "particularly a German"? Is
there any problem with me being German? Or was
this a general remark on me not being a native
English speaker.

I hope I watched out for typos in this posting and for punctution as well.
best wishes
nilz

--
Dr. Nils Zurawski