[Air-l] regulation of mobile content?

Gerard Goggin gerard.goggin at arts.usyd.edu.au
Wed Jun 21 22:00:41 PDT 2006

Dear air-listers,

I'm currently researching a paper on the regulation of mobile content to
be presented at AoIR 7.0 (abstract at
http://conferences.aoir.org/viewabstract.php?id=407&cf=5).

I would be grateful for any information or leads on how different
countries regulate, censorship, restrict, classify, etc information,
cultural material, programs, games, etc, delivered via mobile phone and
media.

And how the regulation of the mobile phone differs/compares to
regulation regimes for Internet and older media (whether games, print,
broadcasting).

Happy to compile the information also for anyone interested.

Many thanks,

Gerard Goggin

Dr Gerard Goggin
ARC Australian Research Fellow