[Air-l] One Laptop Per Child

Pam Brewer pam.brewer at murraystate.edu
Wed Jun 7 07:39:52 PDT 2006

Several of the posts in this thread discuss the difference between giving
and empowering--empowering through technological fluency as Jocelyn
mentioned in her post.  Medical and human rights teams travel the globe; do
we need technology teams?  Do we have them?

Pam

Pamela Estes Brewer
Lecturer -- Coordinator, Professional Writing
Department of English and Philosophy
Murray State University
PhD Student in Technical Communication & Rhetoric, Texas Tech University
270-809-4719
fax 270-809-4545
pam.brewer at murraystate.edu

On March 1, 2006, Murray State University will begin moving all its phone
numbers in the 762 exchange to an 809 exchange. My new numbers will be
270-809-4719 (office), and 270-809-4545 (FAX).