[Air-l] <Introduce interesting News about Wibro>

Nils Zurawski nils.zurawski at uni-hamburg.de
Mon Jun 12 05:13:51 PDT 2006

I am with you Alan.. wondering for the past few
days about numerous posts appearantly originating
in South Korea... advertising some phone services
or whatnot... in what seems to me not alwayss
correct English... maybe it is content and we did
not catch the latest posting fashion in the far
east or it is plain spam...

best

nilz

--