[Air-l] [Air-I] Most Favorite messenger service in KOREA

Jun-Hye KIM yagami88 at naver.com
Sun Jun 11 20:57:52 PDT 2006

TO AoIR list members

My name is Jun-Hye KIM.
I introduce internet messenger service of South Korea.
Do you know Nate-On?
It’s an instant messenger service offered by SK Communications.
You know that the most favorite messenger service is MSN in the world.
But a south Korea does not.
More Koreans using Nate-On than those using MSN Messenger now.
For the first time in March, Nate-On edged out MSN for the top spot.
About 10.7 million people used Nate-On, compare to 10.65 that used MSN.
Especially since MSN is so popular around the world.
I hope that you visit Nate.com and enjoy Nate-ON.

Nate homepage : http://www.Nate.com

Thank you very much for listening.

mail address : yagami88 at hanmail.net
Homepage : Http://www.cyworld.nate/kjhdotcom Jun Hye KIM ------------------------------------------------------------------------