[Air-l] <Introduce interesting News about Wibro>

Sang-Hee Jung readlove at naver.com
Mon Jun 12 02:49:08 PDT 2006

Hi, all

I'm Sang-Hee Jung
last months, I read Korea Times about Wibro.
It's very interesting. so I hope introduce you.
The news subject is " Wibro to Meet Cell Phone"

http://times.hankooki.com/lpage/200605/kt2006053017172010220.htm

The key content of the news is that South Korea's two iconic mobile technologies will merge this year- the code division multiple access(CDMA) for mobile telephony will combine with portable Internet-enabling Wibro.

Wibro is very interesting technology. I expect developing Wibro technology.
What you think about this? If you tell me something about this, send me a reply, please.
I hope so, these are useful informations to you.
Thanks.

Sang-Hee Jung, Yeungnam University student.
새로운 기부 문화의 씨앗, 해피빈
http://happybean.naver.com