[Air-l] Neighborhood Forums, Baltimore example?

Steven Clift slc at publicus.net
Tue Jun 20 11:03:35 PDT 2006

I am putting together an "e-citizens" panel for the International
e-Participation and Local Democracy Symposium - Baltimore on August 3, 2006.
I'd like to invite a local Baltimore neighborhood activist involved a very
active online forum/e-list.

Please send suggestions to:

    clift at publicus.net

In related news, E-Democracy.Org received a planning grant to develop a
proposal for online neighborhood forums in Minneapolis.  Here are some
example forums we are learning from:

    http://www.e-democracy.org/wiki/Example_neighborhood_forums

If you know of other good examples or research resources, please add them to
the wiki page.

For details on our planning process, see:

    http://www.e-democracy.org/wiki/Minneapolis_neighborhood_forums

Cheers,
Steven Clift
Board Chair, E-Democracy.Org