[Air-l] The Education Summit - The Future of American Competitiveness

Dr. W. Reid Cornwell wrc at tcfir.org
Tue Jun 20 13:16:29 PDT 2006

All AOIR members are invited to attend The Education Summit

October 2 - 4 2006
Vail Cascades Resort
1300 Westhaven Dr.
Vail, Colorado 81657

One of the most important events of the year, Education Summit 2006 is an
invitation-only conference bringing together 200 of the best and brightest
leaders in Business, Education and Government to formulate a new direction
for the education system.

Education Summit 2006 is the first of five annual conferences organized to
capture the collective will and intelligence of Leaders who can set the pace
for innovation vital to our national interest in education. The agenda is
designed to facilitate a realistic appraisal of the current education
system; a review of what current and near-future assets, innovations,
research, policies and methodologies are available for reform; and the
construction of a forward-thinking plan based on the best available
quantitative and qualitative information our nationally-recognized panelists
and participants can provide.

While the goals of the Summit are ambitious, there will also be ample time
for fun, networking and enjoyment of the beauty of Vail, Colorado at the
peak of Fall color. Come join us October 2 - 4 in Vail.

If you are interest in attending click here:
http://education-2006.org/request.cfm  or call me at the number below

  _____

Dr. W. Reid Cornwell
The Center For Internet Research