[Air-l] comparative cross-national diffusion of the internet

Matthew Allen M.Allen at exchange.curtin.edu.au
Thu Jun 8 16:50:46 PDT 2006

For Australia

Origins and Nature of the Internet in Australia (Clarke)
http://www.anu.edu.au/people/Roger.Clarke/II/OzI04.html

is good.

Also

http://www.caslon.com.au/austelecomsprofile.htm for a more superficial but useful account on telecommunications, also covering net

Dr Matthew Allen
Associate Professor Internet Studies
Curtin University of Technology, CRICOS 00301J Australia
m.allen at curtin.edu.au
http://smi.curtin.edu.au/netstudies/allen.htm <https://email.curtin.edu.au/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://smi.curtin.edu.au/netstudies/allen.htm>
+61 8 92663511 (v) +61 8 9266 3166 (f)
President, Association of Internet Researchers http://www.aoir.org <https://email.curtin.edu.au/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.aoir.org/>