[Air-l] <Introduce interesting News about Wibro>

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Jun 12 10:23:18 PDT 2006

It has nothing to do with prejudice. It does have to do with list
dynamics; when there is a sudden influx of off-topic or new material on a
list by a newcomer, it's troublesome, particularly in terms of the
quantity here. And for that matter, although I may be way off the mark,
what's advertised seems to have little to do with other content.
- Alan