[Air-l] Korean Students

'Gail Taylor gdtaylor at uiuc.edu
Thu Jun 15 05:36:45 PDT 2006

In following this discussion, it appears that the information
the students shared in their postings is being lost in the
discussion relating to listserv protocol issues. I found the
information that was introduced to be quite helpful,
especially in regard to gaining some additional insights into
what's going on in South Korea that has the potential to
impact the use of mobile information and communications
devices in other countries of the world. Their postings came
across to me as being appropriate for this list, especially
considering that members include those of us who are
interested in mobile Internet technologies.

~ Gail

Gail Taylor, M.Ed.
Human Resource Education Ph.D. Student
U of I Urbana-Champaign