[Air-l] Looking for conferences...

Christer Clerwall christer.clerwall at kau.se
Wed Mar 29 01:41:25 PST 2006

Hi

I'm looking for conferences where I can present research on web production
in general and the impact of the production milieu on form and content in
particular.

There is one conference relating to media and communication studies where I
have presented a paper (the bi-annual Nordic Conference on Media and
Communication Research) but that's about it.

I anyone could suggest conferences where research on different aspects of
media production is usually presented I would be happy to compile a list and
distribute it on this list.

I have tried searching the web for relevant conferences, using a number of
keywords but I'm not satisfied with the result.

Hopefully someone can help me out.
Thanks
Christer

Christer Clerwall
Lecturer/Ph. D. candidate
Faculty of Economy, communication and IT
Media and Communications Department
Karlstad University, Sweden
+46 54-700 11 06